- One, Two and Three day golf schools
- Full-day Golf Schools
All programs include the following:
• Instruction with one of the most highly-trained teaching staffs in America.
• Unlimited practice balls.
• Use of the academy practice areasA DVD of your swing including your instructor’s recommendations.
• Green fees and cart fees (if you choose to play golf).
SAMPLE ITINERARY AND PRICING
Full Day School
5 hours of instruction plus a playing lesson
Morning Session(9:00 am)
• Meet Your Instructor - Discuss your game and golf club assessment. Establish goals based on your discussion and profile results.
• Full Swing Lesson – Using the V1 Video System your instructor will video your swing and discuss changes to be made. Implement changes on the practice range with instructor.
• Short Game Shots - Instruction on the four key short game shot trajectories that every golfer needs to master (low, medium, high and flop).
Lunch(12:00 to 1:00 pm)
Afternoon Session(1:30 to 5:00 pm)
• Pitching – Short game swing lesson.
• Putting Lesson – Covering putting stroke fundamentals, green reading and distance control.
• Playing Lesson – Your instructor will take you onto the golf course to improve your pre-shot routine, shot selection, unusual on-course situations. Two hour playing lesson under playing conditions.
One Day Golf School
Two Day Golf School
Three Day Golf School